Tillett Racing Seats
Tillett P1 Kart Racing Rib Protectors
With input from world karting drivers, technology and research, the Tillett Rib Protector provides the highest level of rib protection while maintaining a feel for the chassis. With it being the thinnest available on the market, it does not change your kart seat size. Inside the product, carefully shaped highly technical composite panels spread the load perfectly over the whole ribcage and always retain their shape even on a hot day.
New! 2021 Model
Hard outer surface with adjustable straps. The adjustable rear chest angle means that the P1 can adapt to straight and V shaped torsos. The front fixing strap has elasticated sections, which helps the driver breath whilst retaining exactly the right tension to protect the ribs.
- Tough vinyl outer layer to help against bolt friction damaging the rib protector.
- Specially designed composite inner panel, built up from uniquely selected glass fibre to reduce impact loads on the ribs, as well as pro longing product life.
- Elastic harness straps to give the driver ultimate comfort and shoulder movement whilst driving and preventing the rib protector from dropping. Harnesses are also adjustable, suiting any driver.
- Removable back panel, allowing the user to adjust side panels to match the driver’s chest angle. Enabling ultimate comfort, giving the user a custom feel experience.
- Flexible plastic outer shell, mimicking the driver’s exact chest shape.
- Hand Made in the UK
- High compression set resistance and a high degree of energy absorption foam.
Soft suede-plastic material that does not damage race suits, and is adjustable for many different body shapes
Chest measurements should be taken using a measuring tape pulled tight around the chest. Then breath in and out taking note of the average circumference.
|Cadet||22" - 26"||56 - 66 cm|
|Extra Small||26” - 32”||66 - 81 cm|
|Small||32” - 36.5”||81 - 93 cm|
|Medium||36.5” - 40”||93 - 102 cm|
|Large||40” - 44”||102 - 112 cm|
|Extra Large||44” - 48”||112 - 122 cm|
|Colors are in gray or black - depending on availability|
More Fitting Instructions here